We all become writers for different reasons in life. People get here in different ways… Take a look at this interview I did with L. M. Durand that explores what I wanted to be when I grew up, and how I got here…
- Get Signed Books to Your Door, Raise $1000 for Kids Help Phone!
- The West Woods is Coming!
- Two Years an Author – What’s it Been Like?
- If you could keep your 35 year old body, or your 35 year old mind for the rest of your life, which would you keep?
- What did Writer’s want to be Before they were Writers?
JHite on The West Woods is Coming! The West Woods is Co… on The West Woods is Coming! dcdear on Two Years an Author – What’s i… Two Years an Author… on Two Years an Author – What’s i… Carolyn M. Walker on Five Reasons to Stop Reading t…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets