- Get Signed Books to Your Door, Raise $1000 for Kids Help Phone!
- The West Woods is Coming!
- Two Years an Author – What’s it Been Like?
- If you could keep your 35 year old body, or your 35 year old mind for the rest of your life, which would you keep?
- What did Writer’s want to be Before they were Writers?
JHite on The West Woods is Coming! The West Woods is Co… on The West Woods is Coming! dcdear on Two Years an Author – What’s i… Two Years an Author… on Two Years an Author – What’s i… Carolyn M. Walker on Five Reasons to Stop Reading t…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride… Find out how I felt the Day after The Aurora Awards 2016 were Announced. Better Luck Next Year?
Just Joshing host Josh Pantelleresco cornered me the day after the 2016 Aurora Awards were announced and we talked about the thrill of being a Finalist, and what the day after looks like. He challenged me on why I write … Continue reading