- Get Signed Books to Your Door, Raise $1000 for Kids Help Phone!
- The West Woods is Coming!
- Two Years an Author – What’s it Been Like?
- If you could keep your 35 year old body, or your 35 year old mind for the rest of your life, which would you keep?
- What did Writer’s want to be Before they were Writers?
JHite on The West Woods is Coming! The West Woods is Co… on The West Woods is Coming! dcdear on Two Years an Author – What’s i… Two Years an Author… on Two Years an Author – What’s i… Carolyn M. Walker on Five Reasons to Stop Reading t…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: November 2015
For original transcript of interview, please visit https://evilalteregopress.wordpress.com/category/interview/ We here at Evil Alt Ego Press are super excited to introduce the newest member of our author family, Suzy Vadori. Suzy is the author of The Fountain, coming out December 8th 2015. … Continue reading
Careful what you wish for. It just might come true. Ava Marshall, driven by a desire to learn more about her mother’s past, moved across the country to attend St. Augustus. But her mom’s secrets will have to wait, because she … Continue reading