- Get Signed Books to Your Door, Raise $1000 for Kids Help Phone!
- The West Woods is Coming!
- Two Years an Author – What’s it Been Like?
- If you could keep your 35 year old body, or your 35 year old mind for the rest of your life, which would you keep?
- What did Writer’s want to be Before they were Writers?
JHite on The West Woods is Coming! The West Woods is Co… on The West Woods is Coming! dcdear on Two Years an Author – What’s i… Two Years an Author… on Two Years an Author – What’s i… Carolyn M. Walker on Five Reasons to Stop Reading t…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2013
If you’ve always known you’ve wanted to be a writer, went to school for it and have several books published and no other source of income – this post is not for you. But many of us have had other … Continue reading
What are Your Kids reading? Or are you just happy that they are reading at all? When I was 12, my dad “caught” me reading Flowers in the Attic (VC Andrews). I still remember how angry he was, flipping through … Continue reading
Do You Write About the People in Your Life, and do They Mind? The key to a great novel is character development, right? Absolutely. You can start by knowing your character’s backstory, giving them mannerisms, writing out what their thoughts … Continue reading