- Get Signed Books to Your Door, Raise $1000 for Kids Help Phone!
- The West Woods is Coming!
- Two Years an Author – What’s it Been Like?
- If you could keep your 35 year old body, or your 35 year old mind for the rest of your life, which would you keep?
- What did Writer’s want to be Before they were Writers?
JHite on The West Woods is Coming! The West Woods is Co… on The West Woods is Coming! dcdear on Two Years an Author – What’s i… Two Years an Author… on Two Years an Author – What’s i… Carolyn M. Walker on Five Reasons to Stop Reading t…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Memoirs of a Book Club So, what have you read lately? My answer is always the same, “anything and everything!” My philosophy for the last few years has been to read anything that people are talking about, regardless of genre. … Continue reading